Buying a home is the single most significant financial decision for most individuals. Our goal is to provide clients with the necessary resources to make the absolute best home purchase decision while guaranteeing a client experience unmatched in the real estate industry. When working with us, you can expect the following:
- Local Market Expertise – As a first step, we will help you figure out what neighborhoods and property types best fit your needs. Once you’ve settled on a neighborhood, we will set up showings as properties become available.
- Distressed Property Experience – We understand the distressed market of foreclosures and short sales very well and can provide guidance in this otherwise complex purchase process. With the volume of distressed homes available today, it makes sense to consider purchasing one.
- Technological Resources – We use the latest technology to stay on top of the market and manage your purchase in the way that is most convenient for you. Whether you prefer to meet in person, or communicate by phone, e-mail or text, your agent will have the tools and know-how to fit your lifestyle. We can deliver all daily property listings, market info and paperwork electronically.
- Negotiator - Once we have identified a property, we will help you carefully review the disclosure documents and help you establish the right offering price and terms. Unlike many of our competitors, we look very closely at the comparable property analysis to ensure you are getting the best possible deal. Your agent will then present your offer in the most favorable light to the listing agent or seller.
- Network - We will provide access to our trusted Service Partners offering home inspections, legal support, financing options, movers and others.
- A Friend – Our business began many years ago by servicing friends and family. Our goal is to maintain a culture of hard work, integrity and individual attention. We consider all of our clients friends.
Buyer Rebate Program
If you are not already convinced to work with us, consider our Buyer Rebate Program. This program is designed to provide home buyers a cash credit at closing. Rebates depend on a variety of variables but generally speaking, we return 25% of our commission to our clients.
Home Purchase Price: $400,000
Total Commission: 5% or $20,000 (paid by seller)
Land Capital Commission: 2.5% or $10,000
Client Rebate: 25% of $10,000 = $2,500
Please contact us for additional details.